Australian Arab Business Council – Member Showcase Evening
Our September Showcase gave all AABC members and guests the opportunity to better understand the makeup of our member base, as well as hear directly from 15 members. In doing so, it allowed members to truly grasp what is on offer to members and by members, as well as check in on whether they are truly maximising their membership. More specifically, as an AABC member –
- Do you know the industries we represent and specialise in?
- Do you have any partnership opportunities within the AABC?
- Have you considered a mentor from within the AABC?
- When you require business support, do you check with your AABC directory?
- Have you considered offering your fellow members your support?
A few of the key take outs of the Showcase insights were –
- We represent 33 Industries
- Over 3,000 years of business trading within our network
- Over 2,100 years of actual industry experience by the principal
- Leading industry in trading; Media and Advertising with 275 years
- We employ over 2,500 people
We had the pleasure of hearing from Michael Azar from HYTEN Engineering who shared with us some of his own successes in partnerships with fellow AABC members.
We also had the opportunity to hear from several other members who shared exclusive offers specifically for AABC members, and insights their own businesses and industries. These members include the Merhi Corp, Arab Bank, Datcom Cloud, Intaus Group, Dreem Consulting, Bank of Sydney, Loan Centric, Phoenix Group, Carbon Warehouse Group, New World Chiro, AZ Engineering, Norris Somers Maait Lawyers , El Khoudssi Imports and Exports, Sydney Boat Hire and Abboud and Co.
The next dinner of the AABC will be held on Wednesday 10th of October, at the Waterview in Bicentennial Park in Homebush and will be another fantastic networking event with our Keynote Speaker covering Marketing and Artificial Intelligence.
Photos of the dinner are available through this Link: